We have introduced our own dental membership arrangement to reward and look after our patients who visit the practice regularly. Just look at what you can gain from becoming a member.
Plan 1 £14.82 per month
Every six months, our patients are entitled to
- A dental appointment, including a clinical examination, a check fro signs of oral cancer and routine x-rays
- A hygiene appointment to provide a full clean of the teeth and gums and advice on how to keep your mouth healthy
- 20% discount on any laboratory-based treatments required, I.e. crowns, bridges and dentures
- 20% discount on any fillings
- 20% discount on may other treatments (extractions)
- 20% discount on additional hygiene treatments
- 10% discount on cosmetic dental treatments
- 10% discount on facial aesthetic treatments
- 10% discount on oral hygiene products purchased at the practice.
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage
- Emergency Callout Insurance should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world
- Redundancy protection for you monthly payments for up to 12 months
And there’s more
- Treatment planning to promote good oral health for life
- Flexible appointment times
- A warranty on any dental work at the practice
Plan 2 £21.42 per month
Plan 2 includes everything in Plan 1 plus Plan 2 is designed for those patients who would benefit from more frequent visits to our hygienists. Every three months members are eligible for an appointment this would include,
- Full clean of the teeth and gums
- Advice on how to keep your mouth healthy
Please speak to one of our team for further details on the full range and benefits our members are entitled to.